CompuTools was founded in 1983 to develop and market business-oriented applications
and systems. Our areas of expertise include:
- Voice, fax, and data communications.
- C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Java, Fortran, and other languages.
- Various database systems (MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.).
- Client-server applications including Web-based systems.
- Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android.
- High Performance Computing using GPGPUs. We have developed libraries and knowhow used in accelerating engineering analysis applications in the fields of Finite Element Analysis and Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics.
- Graphical Pre and Post processing tools for engineering analysis.
Please contact us regarding your development, consulting, or training requirements.
TenGun Point Cloud Pre/Post Processor
TenGun is a high-performance, easy-to-use tool for working with Point Cloud and particle data.
It is primarily targeted toward pre-processing and post-processing of SPH (Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics), CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics), and similar
Teleplex CTI Server / Call Center System
CompuTools has 30 years of experience in Computer Telephony Integration ("CTI"), and we have developed a number of CTI products including our all-in-one CTI Server, "Teleplex".
Teleplex is an end-user package oriented toward small and medium businesses,
allowing these organizations to get large-scale Call Center features without the
hassles and expense of the "heavy metal" systems.
Please contact us regarding VAR, OEM, reseller / distribution, and development
- In Japan: 0422-77-0793. International: +81-422-77-0793.
- Postal address
- Nippon CompuTools Ltd.
- 4-16-14 Nakahara
- Mitaka-Shi, Tokyo 181-0005